Monday, February 05, 2007

Some Slight Style Changes

In my continued new effort to bring in some more traffic I've decided to try using Technorati tags with blogger. To better do this with blogger I downloaded an extension for firefox (see side bar) called grease monkey, which lets you write scripts to modify web content. In this case it provides me with a place to enter in the tags I want, and it generates the appropriate code for the end of the post. Here is the version of the script I installed, which seems to work fine under the new blogger (unlike the older version of it I tried first).

From what I understand this will place my posts up on the page when updated, hopefully giving me more exposure, and more importantly more traffic. I will post back in a week or so if it works out.

-Toraux

No comments: