Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back at School

Well I'm back at school, just about to finish my first week back. Classes so far seem ok, though a few conditions are less then desirable. I won't go into detail but I'll just say there are some people in these classes that shouldn't be in engineering... or college... or life. Looks like I might even learn some stuff that could help me in algorithms this semester. On the other end of the home front is my Karate class which was cancelled. Apparently the gym doesn't want to pay us with our current low attendance, so I need to deal with that now too. Great timing as always.

On the coding end of things I just started moving forward again after a little hiatus. The indoor outdoor code which was giving me trouble before is starting to work itself out. I was hoping to work on it tonight, but I ran out of time. I don't really have much else to say, but I'll try to most more often given I can find the time to code.

Until then.
-Toraux

No comments: