Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another Busy Week

It appears I have another busy week coming up. Two exams this week and a couple of big homeworks. Stress levels are high, but somehow I think I'll manage to pull through. I really just wish I could dedicate more time each week to coding, I'm dying to get this game playable. Maybe this coming weekend will be a good time to get moving forward, I guess we'll see.

I also got a letter this week inviting me into the Five year B.S. / M.S. Program. Basically its a fast track to pick up a M.S. Degree in only one additional year. I have a lot of thinking to do on this, there are many pros and cons in terms of employment, earnings, stress, and time. I have a good month or so left to decide, hopefully when it comes down to it I won't have a hard time making the decision.

The next two things on the coding todo list are an improvement to the way command codes are hardcoded to make things more flexible and clean, and then adding up and down movement and ladders. Once all that is done I'm back to where I was before I started the world rewrite, and I will at least technically be moving forward again. I also have plans for doing the items reintegration during spring break in mid-March, along with a whole lot of sending my resume out to get a summer internship.

-Toraux

No comments: