Sunday, February 18, 2007

Car Broke Down

On the ride home yesterday afternoon my car broke down on the highway. It was quite an interesting experience. The car stalled out on the way on the exit ramp, and soon after restarting it I heard something go in the engine compartment, likely a belt of some kind. The car lost all power, and I rolled right on to the shoulder, and had to make my calls etc. I'm quite thankful it wasn't a freezing day on Saturday, and I'm glad we have the roadside service we have, this isn't the first time I've needed to call them, and so far every time we've needed towing etc it has been covered. Definitely worth the money.

Ultimately this meant I lost some time Saturday that I was going to spend on homework. This combined with the more recent realization on how much homework I have means I might not get as far coding tomorrow. I should still be able to reach my immediate goals, but I probably won't be able to move on to my next task. Hopefully I'll get through everything ok, its been too long since I've coded last.

-Toraux

No comments: