Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blog Top Sites

So as I mentioned the other day, I applied to blogtopsites.com in an attempt to drive a bit of extra traffic to the blog. Two days later the blog still isn't ranked. On the "add blog" page it does say to expect 24 hours or so to get ranked, but still no luck. Furthermore this afternoon my listing completely disappeared. Not only is it not ranked but now the listing is gone. I made a second attempt to add the blog after that, but by tonight it was gone again. I'm not really sure why this is, but it is definitely frustrating. I sent them several messages, hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

-Toraux

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really strange. I had no problems with adding my blog to blogtopsites. Maybe you didn't paste html code into your blog site code?

Toraux said...

I did paste the code.... the icon is still there at the bottom right.