Sunday, August 27, 2006

Test Results

We just finished our third test. Well more like an hour ago... and abruptly. My wifi connection cut out for an hour or so. The test was cut short and I couldn't even get any direct feedback. If you were there head over to the test group and join the discussion. If you weren't there join the test group and join in on the discussion!

Testing went well, no major bugs except one, and I think I've found it already. Just need to sit down and test to make sure. The faction save stuff is about 90% done now too. I just need to add some better feedback so it is more user friendly. Should be done tonight.

Also just so people know I think ill be killing off the normal mailing list group at google groups in the next day or two. I've basically confirmed that it takes away from the readers that would normally read at the blog instead. I will be replacing it with some kind of website change notification service. In fact if I set it up right ill be getting a notification on this post, and then ill be able to make the necessary changes to integrate it. The layout also seems to be improving things here too already.

As for now I think I'm heading out a bit.
Later,
-Toraux

No comments: