Monday, August 21, 2006

Planned Posting

Graphics are starting to come together. Hopefully the layout will be set pretty soon and ill start posting the site in more places to build traffic. I wouldnt mind having a name too so I can officially start posting. The following is a list of the places I currently plan on posting to once the layout and name are picked:

www.topmudsites.com Ranking and Forums
www.mudconnector.com Forums and Listing
www.andreasen.org/newmud
www.happypenguin.org
www.wikipedia.org

As always suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated. I think the wikipedia page for muds had a bunch of sites that might be good, maybe ill look through them at work tomorrow. I cant wait to get this game out on the market. Anyway, time to get some sleep and read some more of the introduction to "The Art of War" by Sun-Tzu. Picking up a lot of history that might play well into the game's theme.

Later,
Toraux

No comments: