Sunday, August 06, 2006

DataManager Fixed

I finished fixing the DataManager today. I also changed the resolution of my performance tracking from milliseconds to microseconds. Even with these victories the battle continues, I still have tons of stuff left on the core, but at least I am a little closer.

Besides coding I have what I would call two missions that I need to get done. The first is finding a way to get the mailing list to send readers to the blog instead of showing them the post content so we can get more website hits.

The second mission is choosing a name for the Dynamic MUD world so that I can list it on Top Mud Sites and hopefully gain some viewers and make enough money to pay for a domain and web host.

If you have ideas for either post a comment or email me.
-Toraux

No comments: