Monday, August 14, 2006

Good Vibes

Things are going well now. Finally got the graphics program working so I can edit images. Got new tunes to listen to while coding. Ive decided this week will basicly be dedicated to tweaking this map stuff. Im going to Vermont again on Friday so I dont have this coming weekend to code. The map reader is slow at the moment, it takes quite a few minutes to read only a few thousand colored rooms, I need it to be able to do about 4mil in maybe 15 minutes.

I am also compiling a list of websites to post Dynamic to once I have a name and a bit of a better website going. Heres the list so far, please comment to this post if you have suggestions, when were ready I want traffic here to explode so maybe I can afford a webserver.

www.topmudsites.com
www.andreasen.org/newmud
happypenguin.com

Tell me where else to post if you know of any other mud or free game websites!

I am also working on a new name for the actual game to run on DynamicMUD. I have an idea but I dont want to release it just yet, if anyone else has suggestions also post a comment here.

Thanks all for your support, tell your friends!
-Toraux

No comments: