Monday, November 14, 2005

Pack Herbivores

So next create I wrote up today was pack herbivores. Theres creatures will live in packs and defend their young by surrounding them. Players will need to force weaklings from the pack if they plan on scoring some kills to get food without dying. These creatures will pack tusks and a spiky tail to defend themselves. These creatures will also feature a male and female feature. The eldest female of the pack will become the matriarch and will lead the pack. They also will be very mobile, not staying in a single place for more then a day or two of game time.

I finally got approved to post on TMS but based on a response I got on mudconnector today I might not be posting anymore until im closer to the testing phases. Not sure what people think about that.

More and more I wish I was coding this thing, instead of planning, guess I will in time. Anyways im kinda tired so ill stop rambling.

-Toraux

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's dying, not dieing.