Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tiresome

This definition stuff takes a lot out of you. Good thing to do just before bed to settle down :P I now have 12 of the 29 classes defined. Lot of work left to be done, but I believe I should be able to get all this done before finals start. There should also be a lot of free time in finals week... my two worst finals are on the opposite ends of the week so lot of downtime to take the studying slow and get this stuff worked on. My line count for the whole project now exceeds 2000 lines. Remeber all of those lines are just comments or function/variable declarations. Not a single line of actually functioning code.

The mailing list system seems to work, and at least one person has signed up on their own. I definately recommend telling people you know about this site so we can get our user base up there. When it is time for testing I will be inviting testers based on who signed up for the mailing list, and in many cases will post the testing opportunities first on the mailing list seperate from the blog itself. Thanks for showing up, hopefully I can get this stuff functional before too long.

-Toraux

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to sign up for the mailing list here is the link :)

http://groups.google.com/group/Dynamic-MUD?lnk=lr

Anonymous said...

Hmm it truncated it --

Click Here for the Mailing List

~Raptre