Monday, May 15, 2006

Coding

Ok so im definately making progress. Items, Beings, Rooms, and World are coded and untested. Next I will implement the command parser, player controller, and some basic commands. When all of this is done I will write some test code to allow connections and maybe open it up for some quick testing some weekend. Ill see how long it takes but prosepectively ill be letting some people on to test on saturday. I will send a message out to a handful of people based on when they signed up and get them on to help test stuff. Core might be complete much sooner then expected.

I might be looking for artists soon if my current prospect turns up null. If your interested in doing some artwork let me know and ill take a look at your previous works. Excited as all hell about all this... as always.

-Toraux

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...do you mean artist as in graphics for a website or content for the mud? Either way I'm willing to help :P

Toraux said...

Website content mainly. I need the banner for the site drawn, I know what I want it too look like but I got no drawing skills. :P If you have any previous work link me up so I can take a look at it or email me and maybe we can get some sketches back and forth.