Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Raising Capital

Im wondering how feasible it would be to try and raise capital by selling the inital shares of dynamic when and if I incorporate down the road. This would allow people who believe this game will take off to help us get off the ground with a chance of making some money off it in the future. Im starting to do the research into costs of forming and maintaining a business. I would appreciate comments... if anyone has input on what would influence their decision to get involved and purchase shares I would love to hear it.

Almost done with the vars/functions phase. Just some cleanup and finishing of a couple classes and then ill be moving onto pseudocode. So id expect Sunday to start the pseudocode process. I now have 3824 lines of code... all of them comments, function names, or variables. I expect this to expand to 6-7k lines at least by the end of the pseudocode process.

Anyway gotta sleep, give me input!
-Toraux

No comments: