Monday, May 29, 2006

Holy Excitement

Got a lot done today, I really feel like im learning a lot of cool stuff now and im pushing the envelope. Highlighting on the map now works similar to how it did before with the added coolness of being able to see if the players in the room are friends or enemies. I also can now track the statisitics for all the commands, this should allow me to track down the problem areas and see what will need improvement. Tomorrow I will code up all the items functionality and then it will be time to get data sorted out. Once the data and login code is all set I will be ready to start some simple testing exercizes and maybe start work on the mini tag testing game. I will definately start accepting people for testing by the end of the week.

We had two more join the list today, if you have friends into muds or other similar games who you think might like the premise of dynamic then send them here so we can build up the potential tester base.

I really should get some sleep so I can get to work on the next set of code tomorrow. Later all.
-Toraux

No comments: