Saturday, May 27, 2006

Distractions

Everytime I turn around im distracted, seems like I could be much farther if I could focus myself and just sit down and code for like 6 or 8 hours a day but so far that seems hard to get done. Got the rest of global comms in, and I coded up some simple utility functions that will be needed for later. Tomorrow might be another busy day with rl but my primary goal is to complete the time class and the basic statistics stuff to show me a paged list of all commands and their usage stats. If I get that done in good time im moving on to the logger and system output but im not promising myself anything. Code is up to about 7200 lines. I have approx 45 classes as well. Cant wait to get to the data storage stuff and have that all done so I can move onto better things.

My long term forecast for the core code is shortening, I have a feeling that by the end of june it might be pretty much all functional. Tag should be ready by then and after a few weeks of good hard testing and tweaking I could be working towards content and real features. Once the data stuff is close to done I will create the tester group and extend an invitation to 5 - 10 people to help testing. Tell your friends if they might be interested, the more people we have the better things will go.

Thanks all for reading.
-Toraux

No comments: