Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Broke Down

Well there goes my planning everything idea. Got frustrated it and started coding. Being and Room are pretty much coded but untested so far. I also decided against using JUnit as heavily as I originally planned. A lot of this stuff is just too hard to write tests for because of the complexity of it all. My next step is finishing these two classes. Then ill be moving on to coding up Items then the World. Ill hopefully have this stuff then tested soon after, which will be my goal for the week. Then after that I will be spiraling around the remaining classes until it all works well and the core is done. Towards the end of the core development ill put together a mini tag game package to give it some playability with the simple stuff that is coded.

On that note please send my cool ideas to make tag more interesting. Ill post again tomorrow.

-Toraux

No comments: