Friday, May 19, 2006

Running Out of Cool Titles

Well I wrote some more code today. The command parser is pretty much functional now and I have code for the 5 most basic commands: north, south, east, west, look. On Sunday I will be writting the next big chunk of code to handle player interaction with a being.

By the way I got the job with verizon, starting June 5th, should give me about 10 free days before I need to go work after I get out of school.... do I smell typing?

I also found out this week that there is at least ONE person who would be willing to give money and buy into what would potentially be Dynamic MUD inc. or whatever I name it. I hope there are more out there. I also want to remind people to tell their friends and get them to sign up for the mailing list.

Point your friends here: http://groups.google.com/group/Dynamic-MUD?lnk=lr

I hope to report in again soon, and the tester's group will be put together soon too, ill start inviting people for that possibly late next week at the earliest.

Out all.
-Toraux

No comments: