Friday, May 26, 2006

Code Moving

Code is definately moving again. Im trying to work it in around all the other stuff I need to get done now that im back from school. I got my sweet 3 monitor two comp setup again so coding will be three times easier then when at school. I added the first global comms channel tonight. Tomorrow morning ill add the other two and then lot of system utilities and behind the scene stuff to clear out.

If im lucky this will all snowball and by the end of next week ill have data storage stuff done and running pretty stable. Once thats done then the core is probably past halfway done and it will be mostly just cleanup and stability stuff to prepare for adding content.

Im tired but this is feeling good, ill be checking in more if I can get myself to do it. If I havent posted in a while IM me and get me to post!

Night all.
-Toraux

No comments: