Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stuff Happening

Well, I wanted to get some coding done today but it didn't happen. All this homework, projects, and now I guess quizzes are stressing me a bit and making it a bit harder to get work done. My next few days are pretty packed so I'm not sure if I will even try tomorrow night, I guess it depends on how things go, hopefully I'll be back on track by Sunday night.

My next task is to write some python scripts to interact with the running game. I plan on making a script to provide status, one to provide access to the scrolling output log, and a means of shutting down the game without logging in. Next after that is some general clean up and code formatting, and then I'm moving on to improving overall persistence. My goal with this is to allow the game to load and maintain a large world with a minimum of memory usage etc.

Guess beyond this there isn't much to mention, hopefully by next week I'll be fully on track. I already got more done this week then I had originally though possible so I guess I can't complain. I'll probably be posting next once I have some more code done unless something big comes up.

Later,
Toraux

No comments: