Saturday, October 07, 2006

Socials Complete

Woo, socials are coded. Pretty simple system to use, but it took a bit to get it all implemented. Thankfully it is done and a few simple socials have already been scripted in. Hopefully soon I'll be able to have staff writing them on the side if they want to or have one of the data people work on adding some. This major enhancement brings me to 16716 total lines, and 9046 actual lines of functioning code. These changes also put me almost to the end of the fixes and improvements to comms, so I should be able to move onto some other stuff soon.

In other news, I set up an account with slayn.net, So I now have some free web hosting space and eventually a possible mud host. This means I'll be posting the new job advertisements sometime hopefully in the next few days (maybe tonight).
Later all,
Toraux

No comments: