Sunday, October 15, 2006

Damn, What a Weekend

Well this weekend was a little heavier on the homework then I'd have liked. I spent all of Saturday getting almost all of my normal homework out of the way at home, and then spent all day today working on finishing my Shell for Operating Systems. Its pretty sweet, but I think all that time could have been spent more productively coding something cool.... like Dynamic.

I'm slowly making progress, committed some changes tonight and worked out my to do list some more, seems like its getting longer faster then I can work on them. I think now is also a good time to Mention that it is pretty much official, Sliis is working on help files and documentation for me, and Qyae is shifting some of his responsibilities to include web development. Hopefully we'll actually have a website soon, and testers will have a bit of information to turn to.

I was also thinking this weekend that I can possibly package up a jar from my code and run it on a virtual machine on my home machine on weekends. The next weekend that I have that I know I'll have time I'll give it a try, if it works then I can possibly run some more tests, but the less stable machine would still be somewhat of an issue I guess.

Anyway, time to get ready for sleep and stuff, Later.
-Toraux

No comments: