Monday, October 30, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I thought last week was going to suck.... and it didn't really. I didn't think this week was going to suck.... and it is. Two exams, two projects, and a lab report basically take command of this week. To top it off I have a world civ paper due in 3 weeks... 10 to 12 pages. I have a feeling my conscious wont let me do much coding until this stuff is pretty much taken care of so this week seems to be lost, no clue how the next few weeks after this will be, guess we'll see. I probably shouldn't feel this overwhelmed based on the work but I do, so I'm going to take care of this stuff and wait until all these extra stressors are out of the way. Hopefully I'll get through this without issue and I'll be back to coding in a week or two. At least I'm at a pretty natural break point in my coding, so why not take a break I guess. Anyway I'll let you all know when I have time again.

Later,
Toraux

No comments: