Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Announcement

Well announcements are basically in. I will need to revisit it when I improve accounts later on to add the [ANN] to your prompt if you haven't read the latest announcements yet. I also improved help slightly. Next on the docket is news which will be quite simple I believe, and then emote, then socials. Things will hopefully start moving faster now.

Trying to do this around school is a hassle. I wish I had the time to just code for 4 or 5 hours a day at least but right now I feel lucky when I get an hour. my homework has been rough, and a couple tests this week two.

Oh, and on the matter of storage, I think I have several options now. The first would be to sign up for a free FTP/storage account at a place like maybe ripway. Of course this means anyone involved would need to share the same username and password so theres little to no accountability etc. I also got an offer today from someone to let me use their free hosting service to host that stuff which I think could potentially work quite well. I could also probably make use of this to host test servers and the initial website too.

Perpetually waiting for the weekend.
-Toraux

No comments: