Monday, September 04, 2006

What a Weekend

This was one hell of a weekend. The move in part went quite well. Everything happened quickly and without too much extra work. After that though it all went to hell. Saturday night I somehow managed to wipe out my gentoo install. Im right now trying to reinstall all the applications I had before the loss. Luckily I backed up DynamicMUD before I moved this weekend so no code is lost, just some time this week. Hopefully ill be ready to code again by Sunday, hopefully earlier, I guess we'll see.

The weekend however got worse.... Steve Irwin is dead. To me it feels almost like 9/11. I feel like I might wake up tomorrow and he'll still be alive. I don't really know why. I hope he didn't feel much pain, and my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends, family, and his kids.

Anyway back on topic.... everything will be back to normal eventually. Ill try to check in again tomorrow, first day of class tomorrow: Digital Circuits and Operating Systems. Hope they'll be fun, and I hope I have the time to do CodeJam with all the other crap I have going on. Oh and on top of that I need to teach tomorrow night. The week gets more stressful!

Anyway back to life.
-Toraux

No comments: