Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dynamic Fixed

Well dynamic runs again, and I think the database is all set. I wouldn't be surprised if I created a whole lot of bugs in the process of fixing everything and getting it running again. My next move will be to continue trying to test and see if I can find any of the bugs I created. I am also going to set up a means of backing up the database structure and data and possibly creating some documentation on the save format of the various structures that are saved. After that I'm going to move onto some of my older goals that I rehashed last night. I added some new ones and basically listed out everything I want to accomplish next. I made sure to include a lot of fixes and core improvements, I really want the core to be tight before I move onto the next set of goals including starting to fill in the real game and data. Hopefully all of this will go well. As for me now though, I think I'm going to play a game and de stress, then maybe do some more homework. Ill probably be back to coding by tonight though.

Later,
Toraux

No comments: