Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Communications Blitz

Its been a hectic couple of days, but I think I'm back under control for the most part. Got some coding done so far, and a bunch more to be done tonight if I can keep it straight. I fixed up and improved some core functionality that doesn't really reach the surface but it makes me feel better none the less. My upcoming stuff to do is all basically communications. I'll be coding new comm features and commands in the following order: shout, help, announce, news, emote, and socials. Hopefully it won't take too much work to get these all done but you can never tell. One thing I learn from engineering is stuff comes up and gets in your way and you can never use your time how you want.

As I mentioned before, check out the tester group and come log in this weekend when I run the prototype. This will be a warm up for the first big one where we'll try to pick up more interested people.

Sign up here.

We'll, I think I'll go start working on shout, should be fun. C-ya all this weekend.

-Toraux

No comments: