Monday, September 25, 2006

Prototype Running Next Weekend

This past weekend I took the old prototype version of Dynamic I had that was written in python and installed it on my PC that I have at home for weekend use. It seems to be intact. I would like to allow people to try out building and exploring on this codebase to try and get people more interested in the overall project. The first step for this is going to be getting a smaller group of people on there first to make sure nothing is broken and tweak a few performance issues to make sure it will run ok with a larger load. Anyone who is currently in the Tester group is invited, and anyone who joins the tester group between now and Saturday can as well. The time will probably be something like 2 to 5 PM Eastern Standard time. Join the tester group for more info. Next time I run it I will be inviting people from various mud forums and websites. By the way, the link to join the tester group is up on the sidebar.

Hope to see you all there.
-Toraux

No comments: