Thursday, September 14, 2006

Coding This Weekend

The plans are official.... I'm staying on campus this weekend, which means between my massive hw assignments and school stuff ill be unpacking Dynamic and getting my plans in order, and hopefully working towards the next goals. Everything I do reminds me of the game, its sad really, its almost like the game wants to tempt me to find enough time to get back to it.

The name dilemma is still bugging me, I think I might just have to run a contest or some sort of public brainstorming contest to help come up with a name. I have ideas but they always have shortcomings. I really need something that will:

  • Stand out in a list.
  • Have a good acronym.
  • Be original.
  • Not suck.
  • Entice people to play.
  • Be representative of the game.
I might be posting open positions over the next month or so too, I think I might need some help to get certain things done and help get the word out.

Until next time.
-Toraux

No comments: