Monday, June 26, 2006

Test Cancelled

Looks like the test I was planning for sunday will be put off another week. I basicly found out today that im heading up to Vermont to train this weekend and thats a much better opportunity for me then sitting around watching text scroll. I should have even more cool features available by then so it will be worth the wait.

I ended up spending the past two nights mashing away at the Eclipse IDE trying to get the metrics plugin to work. I finally fixed it and realized that all my files need to be correct for it to compile the metrics. Here are some cool stats about the project so far:

Total Lines: 13396
Lines of Code: 7124
Classes: 73
Methods: 657

This project is really growing. My short term todo list is shrinking which is good, and things are really improving quickly. I also added a performance command the other day which lets me see a graph of the last 100 pulses and how much of their allocated time is actually needed. Please keep checking here so you can get in on the real next test. By the way I also added a google calendar to this page, it should be in the list of links at the top right of the page. I will try my best to post all test events there.

See you all soon.
-Toraux

No comments: