Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Moving Forward

Ok so work is moving forward, the first 11 items on my todo list have been eliminated. Only 20+ left before the immediate stuff is done and I can grab some stuff to do off of my long term list. Abbreviations are in tonight as is a nice command I can use to untag everyone at once which will make testing a million times easier for me, especially if next time is larger.

The next test still looks like it will be a week from Sunday. I am on the line about where I should post notice for it. I think MudConnector is a safe bet, but im not sure if I should post to that set of roguelike google groups. Dynamic isnt exactly a roguelike but those people need to play a good game ;) Anyone that might have come to the site because of the last time I posted there should weigh in and give me some insight from that seat at the table.

I am toying with concepts for how the staff organization will work and hopefully will be ready to start taking on a few support people to help this all continue forward smoothly. In other news I start teaching in my new location tomorrow night so Tuesdays and Thursdays from here on out for the rest of the summer will possibly lost to the cause of getting my lazy ass back into shape. Everyone please tell your friends who may be into MUDS or MMORPGS and see if we can grab some of them for the next test, I would like a bunch more people this time around. Until this weekend.

-Toraux

No comments: