Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Not Much Progress

Not too much progress today on the coding front.... I wrote up all the main comments for the new classes and implemented the TagPlayer class without testing it. Im finding it hard to get tremendus amounts of coding done now that im at work all day. It really eats my time and whipes me out by the time I get home. I found out that I will probably be home Saturday night tho so I should be able to hammer away at this tag stuff then at least and ensure a Sunday test date. I think the first test will be most likely around 1 or 2 Eastern Standard time on sunday and run no longer then an hour. Please sign up for the testers group if you havent yet, and point your friends to this blog. Remember you need to be signed up for the mailing list here to be approved for the tester group.

Mailing List

Tester Group

Thanks all.

-Toraux

No comments: