Monday, June 05, 2006

Data Bug Fixed

Well after my grueling orientation I got home and fixed the big data bug. Apparently I was using the same resultset and statement variables for the database stuff so whenever there was a being involved the room would cough out and finish loading.

I also set up the files I will be needing for the tag game. There are currently 10 classes just for the tag game, basicly all of them derive off of the other base classes from the core engine. I may or may not have them all implemented to a playable level for sunday but we'll need to wait and see.

Until then here is the mailing list address for any new viewers. Please send your friends here if you think they would enjoy the game.
http://groups.google.com/group/Dynamic-MUD?lnk=oa

This is the tester group address:
http://groups.google.com/group/Dynamic-MUD-Testers?lnk=oa

The tester group is pretty much an invite or permission only group. Anyone who is currently on the mailinglist is eligible to sign up. If you dont get in right away dont worry, I will need to approve each join request. I will probably accept everyone who is on the list but sign up quickly because if I do decide to limit it will be first come first serve.

Thanks.
-Toraux

No comments: