Friday, July 13, 2007

When Is The Best Time For You?

I've been making some progress, not a lot of crazy new features, but some internal changes of reasonable magnitude. I think next weekend (21st and 22nd) of July would likely be the best time to run the next test. This should give me an opportunity to make sure the kinks are out of all the new internal changes.

In order to run this test I need people, preferably more then last time. So my question to all of you is: what day and time is the best for you? I will be scheduling this test even next week, probably on Sunday or Monday, and I could really use some feedback for planning the best day and time. Anyone who isn't already a member of the tester group please go join if you are interested in helping out.

This will be my last post of the week, I am leaving tonight to take a weekend
on vacation, I will be back Sunday night.

No comments: