Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This Week's Plan

I'm making sure to take advantage of this week's day off for the 4th to get ahead on coding. On Wednesday I intend to get caught up on all of the bugs that were found this past weekend during the test. This coming weekend will then let me get ahead. The main tasks that will be accomplished this weekend will mainly be working on some cleanup and minor internal improvements for the most part. I also am aiming to make some improvements to the line of sight system, in particular things like stairs and ladders. This has been an issue in the past, one of the problems I have yet to be able to solve is how to determine if a ladder is indoors or outdoors based on it's surroundings. Hopefully between now and this weekend I'll think of a solution to this. I guess that's all for now, I should have a progress report by this weekend.

No comments: