Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th

Hope all my American readers had a happy 4th, and I hope anyone else had a good weekend as well. Ive been back since Sunday night but still havent really gotten myself to code anything yet, and it looks like tonight will be the same. I am planning to rewrite the paging system to be easier to use on the development end and save myself a whole lot of time writing future paging commands.

I believe I will be running a test on Sunday July 9th at 3pm Eastern Standard Time. It will be the same drill as last time so make sure you sign up for the mailing list and the tester group. (The links for these are at the top right, you will need to create a google account. If you are reading this from the mailing list please click the link to get to the blog so you can click the appropriate link) More details will be available in the tester group.

Thanks all, see you Sunday.
-Toraux

No comments: