Sunday, July 16, 2006

Time

I really wish I had more time each day. So much work to be done and no time to do it in. Today I converted my entire source repository over to subversion. After a bit of an issue with getting my code to actually execute properly I was able to get some other stuff done too. I have a plan now to schedule my time more wisely each week so hopefulyl I can at least make a little progress each week. I am still considering setting dynamic up on top mud sites to try and get more traffic, but that might depend on how long it takes to get this website up as well. I am hoping that maybe by January of next year I will be ready to take on a few staff members. I will hopefully have the website staff ready by then as well as someone to start work on the marketing part of dynamic and a writer to work on help files and documentation. I might even be ready to start building the story staff then, guess we'll find out. Anyway I think im done ranting and stuff, just a reminder I might make my development plans available on the google calendar linked in the upper right of this page. Oh yeah and tell your friends to check this page out!

-Toraux

No comments: