Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Goings On

My newer scheduling system seems to be working out ok. Im making slow and steady progress. I have plans for the next few weeks to finish up some minor improvements and then overhaul some of the base systems a bit.

At work I decided to take it upon myself to write a program to do AM Studies for me.... basicly we go to the FCC website enter in some Coordinates and a radius and it tells us which radio stations are in that area and we print it to a pdf. On Tuesday I spent about 5 hours doing 120 sites. Why do this lame stuff by hand? :P I should have a program written to download the websites and print directly to pdf without any human interaction within a week. Already today I learned about Java Generics, a relatively new feature that will make my code a lot tighter after the overhaul... basicly like the C++ template feature. Anyway going to do some other stuff now bbl :P

-Toraux

No comments: