Sunday, July 09, 2006

Test Results

Basicly only a couple people showed up for the test today, guess I didnt actively tell enough people, not many seem to read this stuff regularly or take note :P From now on maybe ill see if I can set up a signup sheet of some sort so I know who might actually show up for future tests.

I have decided to drop automating tag in favor of finishing up this core stuff faster so I can move on to bigger and better things like the final gameplay that im aiming for to begin with. Hopefully this week ill be able to get myself coding more easily.

I am still considering Top Mud Sites as a method of promoting the game but I need more input from people. Get to the actual blog: http://dynamicmud.blogspot.com and post a comment if you think you would or wouldnt vote on top mud sites if I got dynamic listed.

C-ya around.
-Toraux

No comments: