Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Progress

I booted in linux for the first time in a long time today. Its going to take a bit to get used to again. I messed around with JUnit and started confirming some other minor things I have been planning on for the future implementation.

On the advertising front I think I will be signing up for a mailing list that people should be able to sign up for here to recieve updates as I post them here. I think I might start posting on news groups next week, I know there have to be a whole bunch of interested people on those, last time I posted a direct request for people to log on the site we had about 300 hits so who knows it might help a lot.

Tomorrow I need to teach, but starting thursday I plan on begining to write out class definitions for the base classes. Im hoping on having these definitons written out by the end of next week. After that I will be writting out the basic class list, writting pseudo code for each function in the base classes and finally writting a simple test plan. Once I have all this stuff and checked it all out I will start going down the list and hopefully implement a minimum of a class per week. Cant wait.

Anyways see you later.
-Toraux

No comments: