Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Almost Back

Well my object oriented programming project for school is almost done. Gotta love microsoft visual studio for finally doing something right.... generating my uml diagrams for me. I plan on starting back to some design and dynamic stuff tomorrow night. Also starting to look into the possibility of getting a website up for dynamic in the next 6 months or so.

It also looks like this whole copyright and business stuff could be a pain in the ass. Wondering when would really be the best time to register as a corporation and when copyrights should be registered.... and the biggest question of all.... where is my initial capital coming from. I will really need to find a way to pump up my advertising income or come up with some other good ideas. Anyone who thinks they have an idea feel free to let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.

Anyways c-ya later.
-Toraux

No comments: