Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Design Continues

Ok so the plan has now expanded to include 25 base classes. I started writting out basic descriptions of each one and it's functionality tonight. My goal tomorrow will be to complete the list of descriptions and try to ensure that everything will work out fine when implemented.

I really need people to start getting the word out about Dynamic, I need about 80 more dollars to have enough cash to pay for the first year of website hosting for our real site. Anyone who might have a clue as to a better way to either get traffic to this site or raise that money let me know, or post a comment or something and we can figure it out.

Cant wait to get coding this, im sure a lot of you want to play too so ill try to get the ball moving on this! Thanks for the support.

-Toraux

No comments: