Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Halfway Through Vacation...

...and I still don't feel like I've accomplished much. Thats needless to say that most students on spring break are living it up and having fun. Instead I'm struggling to finish homework and get ready for next week's fight to stay above the rough waters of hard engineering classes. I have a handful of big projects around the corner, and I know once I finish them then the next set of projects will take their place anyway. Either way I suppose I'll survive, whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger right?

-Toraux

2 comments:

joel lee said...

Hehe. Your blog has been a mess of details involving painful and stressful school work recently. I'm still in my first year of college so it's still pretty light for me, though more difficult than high school for sure.

Good luck with your projects.

Toraux said...

It didn't seem so bad when I started, but I really didn't pick up the effort like I should have until I hit my second year or so. It all depends on major... Dual Electrical and Computer Engineering isn't a good one for free time. If you picked that one brace yourself :P