Friday, March 16, 2007

Busy Before Vacation

It has been yet another busy week finishing up before vacation. I wanted to post several times this week, but sleep has taken priority just about every night. That, and I was also expecting to post about the new game production blog carnival yesterday, but it seems to have been postponed. I now have the rest of the day to go before vacation.

My plans for the next week have been mutating quite rapidly, until last night I had planned to take the weekend to go to Vermont to train, but due to the weather that will no longer be happening. I also think I may be attempting to compete in the MudMagic code challenge. The challenge is to write a framework for a publicly available mud codebase for playing card games. I was planning on spending a couple days on it if I get my homework done, and now with the two extra days it seems even more likely. Ultimately I may end up spending less time on dynamic, but the prize is nice, so it should be a fun little problem to solve.

-Toraux

1 comment:

joel lee said...

I know it's easy to be sidetracked from working on a MUD; it's happened to me hundreds of times. At least you have a prize waiting for you if you do well. The prizes aren't bad, either! $500.00 USD is salivation-worthy. Good luck!