Monday, January 16, 2006

Update

I managed to get to the next stepping stone per say. Dynamic can now operate as a small chat server, accepting connections, handling accounts and providing a global chat channel and log. My aim is to finish cleaning this up and working out the rest of the bugs over the next few days before I begin work towards the next stage of development.

My next set of goals includes coding basic world, items, ai, bloodlines, factions, etc. Once this core stuff is in I will be able to start delving into the advanced features of these modules. Im thinking that on Saturday I might try running the server and letting people on to check out what I have so far and test the server with a bit of load on it. Look back here closer to Saturday for more info on that.

Toraux out.

No comments: