Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Busy Weeks Coming

For those that haven't noticed I have been posting a bit less the past week or so. Things in life are picking up a bit so I will be short on time. I am heading out of town for the weekend, and upon my return I will be spending just about every waking hour working as a TA for a summer engineering program for the week. The weekend following that is my birthday, so I am heading out of town again. Sometime around there I need to take care of renewing my license, and right after I get back I need to deal with moving to my new dorm room for the fall, they're moving us earlier then I thought. Hopefully I will get a chance to finish up CTF by the next free weekend I have. I will try and squeeze in a test if I have a free afternoon. I'm hoping I will get a few posts in among all that mess, but if I don't, just know I'm not slacking.

No comments: