Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Progress Being Made

Things are moving along nicely. The new world system seems to be pretty well designed even though it is still in its infancy. I've already done the initial integration of it, and I am now working on getting the new world to work with a modified version of the old data manager. Once this part is complete the game will be able to load and save data again. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to load the game and run it like normal again. Once this part is done I will once again be in the spiral of changes/tweaks to improve things and testing, I plan to actually add a good collection of room types as well. Things should be nice before I need to go back to school, where if I have any free time I can use it to slowly knock off some of the simpler tweaks and changes I have planned.

Thats all for now.
-Toraux

No comments: