Friday, February 16, 2007

School is Chaos

Well, finally got a chance to sit down again and write an update. I made an attempt last night to continue forward with coding, and about 15 minutes in my lab partner comes by to compare homework answers for linear systems. Of course I got a couple wrong so I went to rework them... didn't really have them finished by one so I just kind of said sleep was more important. It really seems like theres too much going on sometimes, always more I want to get done then I can etc. At least I have a three day weekend. I plan on hopefully having some time to set aside for finishing some of my coding tasks, likely on Monday. I think Saturday and Sunday will pretty much be homework catchup, and study days for my first exam next week.

On top of all this other stuff, whenever I teach I end up loosing about six hours. About 2.5 hours of driving, 1.5 hours of teaching, about another half hour of wasted time in there, and I don't usually have a spare moment until close to midnight. When I get back I usually need to drive around the entire campus trying to find a parking space, and then I have to take my tour of the dorm to see my girlfriend, and my lab partner to check in, and compare notes for due assignments respectively. What I would really suggest if you have a desire to go into engineering for a major.... don't. I know that won't stop the people that really want it (like me), but if your not in it 100% your wasting your own time, and the time of the people who do care. TopBlogSites is still giving me crap, no real update on that besides I wish they would tell me what was going on.

I guess I'm done ranting tonight, guess I'll finish eating, and hit my bed, I'm exhausted.

Toraux

No comments: