Friday, March 02, 2007

Stress

There are a few reasons I haven't posted since Tuesday night. Wednesday the Internet went out around 5 or 6pm, and stayed out until sometime the next morning. This didn't matter much because I was up until about 2 am finishing up my linear systems homework due the next day. Last night I was up until about 1 am working on digital design homework, and for the sake of survival I decided it would be a lot better to get some sleep then start doing stuff like writing posts.

I think this might be some advice to people who are trying to decide between Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering. Doing both at once has shown me that basically the Electricals have a much higher homework load for the most part. I'm still not really sure why Computer Engineers have the higher salaries, I guess it might be because less people have a knack for that kind of stuff. Either way, a dual major is a lot of work.

As a result I haven't coded nearly recent enough, its starting to get depressing. Hopefully after this weekend I'll be back caught up and can switch it around and start making some progress again.

-Toraux

No comments: