Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Very Basic Items Done

Just a quick post tonight, need to get to sleep. I finished the very basic item stuff up tonight, just get drop exam and eq commands. Tomorrow I will start work on the data storage and retrieval system. If all goes well it will be a one day job and ill be able to get on to the rest of the preparations for testing soon. It could however take up to the rest of the week as well. Guess only tomorrow will tell.

I set up the testers group today. I will start filling it with basic info and posts this week and ill post a link to join it here soon. This group will be invite or approval only. My plan will be to only allow people I know are on the mailing list. I might only allow a limited number as well so keep checking often so you dont miss it. Anyway sleep time for me.

-Toraux

No comments: